This Interpreting Exponential Functions assessment also includes:
Given a function that models the population growth of a small town, pupils interpret the parameters of the exponential model. Scholars then find the intercept and the percentage growth factor and explain what they mean in terms of the population of the town.
- Conduct a short lesson on transformations of exponential functions
- Individuals should be familiar with exponential growth equations
- The class should have a basic understanding of an exponential function graph
- Contains suggested instructional methods for learners at each level
- Divides degrees of understanding into levels