This Investigating Transformations Using Coordinates lesson plan also includes:
Use transformations to coordinate the coordinates! After graphing a transformation, class members examine the patterns in the coordinates. They repeat the process for each type of transformation and end by generalizing their conclusions. This is the fifth instructional activity in the seven-part series.
- Incorporate the final student page as a notebook entry
- Create a set of problems to allow learners to practice the coordinate patterns
- Pupils should be proficient with graphing all four transformation types
- Allows scholars to discover their own patterns and connect them back to the graph
- Includes a detailed teacher guide to help plan for the lesson