This Investigation of Special Segments of Triangles lesson plan also includes:
Don't miss a special resource on special segments. Scholars use paper folding to investigate medians, altitudes, and angle bisectors of triangles. They discover that each set of segments intersect at a specific point (centroid, orthocenter, and incenter).
- If time is an issue, split learners into groups and have each group conduct part of the activity to share with the class
- Pupils should be familiar with special segments of triangles
- Activity requires scissors, rulers, and sheets of paper
- Provides a worksheet for the activity
- Clear step-by-step lesson directions help facilitate the activity