This Joseph Had a Little Overcoat: Destination Library activities & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
All work and no play makes a classroom a dull place to be. Luckily, this board game solves that problem by allowing children to have fun while reinforcing their understanding of the book Joseph Had a Little Overcoat by Simms Taback. Complete with a game board template and set of game cards with comprehension and vocabulary questions, this resource nicely complements this children's story and would work perfectly as a center during language arts rotations.
- Resource includes a clear list of instructions for playing the game
- Game cards thoroughly address children's understanding of the story
- Requires a copy of the book Joseph Had a Little Overcoat by Simms Taback
- Children must be able to read the questions on the cards in order to play the game