Practice finishing words with this learning exercise that focuses on the -k and -n final sounds. Learners look at each image and write in the final sound to complete the word below the picture. All of the words end with either -k or -n.
19 Views 19 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners say each word out loud to reinforce the sounds
- Use this as a homework assignment or in a class center
- Allow individuals to color in the images when they are done adding in the final sounds
- The worksheet includes words that are all one-syllable and range from three to five letters long
- Handwriting lines are provided to support beginning writers
- Images are high quality