Vectors can be defined in two-dimensional or three-dimensional space. Pupils move a ladybug by altering the position, velocity, or acceleration and observe how the vectors change in two-dimensional space. Recordings and playback allow for analysis of linear, circular, and elliptical motion.
- Place a button or other small circular disc on a record player and recreate the simulation in the classroom
- Requires Java 1.5.0_15 or later for Windows and Linux and Java 1.5.0_19 or later for Macintosh
- Assumes prior knowledge from the Ladybug Revolution simulation
- Includes links to 12 related lessons that use this as a lab, demo, or in some other way
- You can translate the resource into more than 30 languages