Ideal for grammar review or for English learners, this is a series of activities about comparative and superlative adjectives, as well as the present continuous (progressive) tense. The activities require pupils to use given nouns and adjectives to form sentences, as well as use a word bank to fill in the blanks.
- Try out the worksheet for a homework assignment after a grammar lesson
- Break the worksheet up over several days for warm-ups
- Good review of grammar concepts
- Variety of activities prompt kids to think critically
- Some activities have more than one version of the correct answer
- No answer key available