Invite your Latin language learners to become experts on a specific aspect of Greek or Roman culture. After choosing and proposing a narrowed-down topic, individuals research their topic and make a product to show the class (presentation, model, char, sculpture, etc.) during the final presentation. The steps are clearly listed on this assignment page along with some pointers for creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Allows for pupils to choose something that interests them and participate in mostly self-guided research
- Starter ideas for topics are included in the first step
- Since the resource is a Word document, you can easily edit the requirements if desired
- The website referenced for submitting project proposals and projects logs doesn't work, so you'll need to create your own Google forms or use another strategy
- Rubric and timetable are not included