Class members use what they have learned about latitude and longitude to locate cities on a globe.
115 Views 74 Downloads
- Ask groups to research latitude and longitude and have them explain the role these concepts played in exploration
- Rather than haveing kids search for information about latitude and longitude, concepts are presented in a lecture format
- The mapping activity asks kids to apply what they have learned about latitude and longitude to locate cities on the globe
- Rather then having class members research the various terms and concepts, information is presented in a lecture format
- No information is included that explains how latitude and longitude effect weather