Everything is awesome when you're learning basic math and fine motor skills! Prepare youngsters to read, write, and calculate with 30 pages of fun, colorful, Lego-themed exercises. Pupils who loved the Lego Movie will practice counting, matching, writing, sequencing, and more.
- Set up stations in your class for the different skills covered here; this way, you can save paper and time by making a just few copies of some of the materials for students to share
- Split up the materials by using them during relevant units of study rather than all at once
- Keep copies of various activities for learners to complete when they have extra time, or when there is a substitute; you can even laminate a few of the puzzles and keep them in envelopes for easy access
- Note that copying the whole packet for each child will require a lot of paper, a lot of ink, and quite a bit of preparation; however, exercises could easily be completed separately
- Comes with a large variety of exercises to help youngsters prepare for writing, reading, and math
- High-quality images enrich the activities and will help engage learners