This Lesson 15: Revise Words In Motion! Dances and TRAIL Marker #3 lesson plan also includes:
Dancers revise their dances based on their peers' feedback and rehearse their final product. A poetry activity provides scholars the opportunity to reflect in written format before discussing the project with their peers.
20 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Give learners the choice as to how they complete the assessment
- Record dance rehearsals and allow pupils to watch and revise as needed
- The lesson is the fifteenth of 16 in a free-verse poetry-themed unit
- Provides two options for assigning the assessment
- Offers a warm-up for the brain and body