This Lesson 8: Considering A Stem Career lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Men wearing lab coats, pocket protectors, and thick glasses. Many are the stereotypes attributed to those who work in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Challenge these myths and stereotypes with a series of activities that ask learners to investigate STEM careers.
- Have individuals brainstorm a list of STEM careers that might interest them and then select one to research
- Although the links provided do not work, the activities are still of value
- The six-page packet includes lesson suggestions and career information worksheets
- None of links in the lesson work