This Heaven or Groundhog Day? unit also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What qualities are required to transform a person from selfishness to humanitarianism? Class members ponder this question as they read poems by Sir Walter Scott and Sergeant Joyce Kilmer, examine Kohlberg's States of Moral Development and Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, listen to Rachmaninoff's "Rhapsody of a Theme of Paganini," and watch Harold Ramis' film Groundhog Day.
- Have class members view the video and complete the viewing worksheet out of class for a flipped classroom activity
- The 1993 film directed by Harold Ramis is rated PG-13, and is available for purchase
- The packet includes an overview of the lesson, activities, models of responses, a project rubric, and supplemental information
- Detailed directions for the project are not included