This Let's Move to College lesson plan also includes:
Develop a moving budget that keeps on moving. Learners investigate the items needed to move into a dorm. They develop a budget to purchase those items, as well as create one for personal living expenses while at college.
6 Views 4 Downloads
- Before downloading the moving checklist, brainstorm the items students would need before going to college
- Research different types of dorms and living arrangements available to freshmen at nearby colleges
- Individuals should be able to work with spreadsheets and formulas
- Includes a rubric for grading
- Provides links to suggestions for accommodations