This Let's Tessellate lesson plan also includes:
It's time to tessellate. Scholars use a computer to create tessellations of polygons and produce a colored printout of their creations. They also calculate the area and perimeter of the original shape.
20 Views 30 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Designate a space for groups to showcase their work
- Learners must be able to calculate area and perimeter
- Activity requires some basic materials; see lesson guide for a complete list
- Incorporates technology in the classroom
- Provides a rubric for the activity