Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
From a tiny egg on a leaf, to a beautiful insect flying through the air, young scientists explore the life cycle of butterflies in the pages of this simple, printable book.
172 Views 120 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Create copies of this book for each student, reading through them during small group instruction
- Stop and clarify key vocabulary while reading through the text, having children underline these terms in their books
- Provide students with the pages of the book and ask them to use the pictures to arrange the pages in the correct order
- After reading the book allow children to color the illustrations
- Created laminated copies of this book to keep in your classroom library
- Each page offers a single sentence and illustration describing the different stages in the life cycle of a butterfly
- While instructions are not provided, this printable book is very easy to assemble
- Graphics & Images