Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Transform your students into young biologists with the help of this printable book on the life cycle of frogs.
183 Views 124 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Supplement this resource into a science unit on life cycles in the primary grades
- Create one of these books for each student, reading through during small group instruction
- Send the books home with students, having them practice reading it with their family members
- Allow students to color the pictures after reading through the book
- Printable books include a cover and seven pages of content
- Each page of the book includes a picture and single sentence that clearly describe the different stages in a frog's life cycle
- Book uses a different-colored font to highlight key terms related to the life cycle of frogs
- Graphics & Images