This Light Bulb Challenge activity & project also includes:
Learn about the differences between incandescent light bulbs and compact fluorescent light bulbs with a short experiment. Kids pour a drop of cooking oil onto a sheet of paper and observe what happens within five minutes of exposure to each bulb.
13 Views 7 Downloads
- Great for a science class experiment when studying heat energy and electricity
- Send the activity home for kids to conduct with their parents, and report their findings back to the class
- Designed for girls interested in STEM activities, but applicable to any population of learners
- A quick and fun activity to perform, with little set up required
- Comes with a reference sheet for teachers and learners