This Line 'Em Up lesson plan also includes:
Your learners will be lining up for more. Young mathematicians use a graphing calculator to explore the concept of plotting points on a coordinate plane. They play a Bingo-like game where they win if their plotted points are in a straight line.
3 Views 1 Download
- Create a kinesthetic activity to complement the lesson
- Resource assumes students have TI calculators
- Instructors will need to download the programs into the graphing calculators or have scholars input the programs
- Pupils will appreciate the game nature of the activity
- Provides several printable worksheets