This presentation offers an in-depth look into linear equations and inequalities. Here, teacher-orientated slides provide detailed information to share with your mathematicians, while student-oriented slides detail activities that include group and partner work, visual aids, and models.
- Copy and paste the learner-oriented slides into a separate presentation to show the class without having to change slides to read the teacher information
- Standards listed on slide two are specific to the Tennessee state standards; however, this slide can be edited and the resource information is adaptable to national Common Core standards
- Some slides in this presentation were created for teacher use, while some are for pupil use
- The presentation downloads as an editable Power Point
- The lesson as a whole, is engaging and informative
- The creator has used shapes and symbols for variables versus letters, which will result in further explanation if your class is not familiar with other types of variable identification
- There are some grammar mistakes to be found, but reading is still understandable