Have you ever read something without really reading it? Scholars often read words while not paying full attention to the text. Completing a literary analysis sheet encourages reader involvement in stories. They do so by determining the author's purpose, main idea, use of literary devices, and analyzing characters.
- Use with a variety of genres and compare
- Review literary devices and examples of them before completing analysis
- Requires text for analysis
- Combines many literary elements and skills in one activity
- Adaptable to any piece of text