What's the difference between a speaker and an author? What's an example of anthropomorphism? Clarify the meanings of literary devices, elements, and techniques with a comprehensive glossary of terms.
20 Views 33 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign one term to each class member to create a poster or memorable video about its definition
- Have learners keep the list in their language arts binders or notebooks for references
- Resource is seven pages long
- Each term includes at least one example from literature, complete with context clues
- Definitions are thorough but easy to understand
- Differentiates between literary elements and literary techniques