Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Conduct a quick book report with this response page. Learners examine characters and plot and come up with an original title for the story.
3 Views 6 Downloads
- Write in sentence starters before making copies to support emerging writers
- Use this form with any story or book
- There isn't much space to write, and younger learners may need taller lines
- Learners will need to know basic information about plot and character before completing this page
- Includes questions that require pupils to think about more than simple plot; they must use higher-level thinking skills and some creativity