Conduct a quick book report with this response page. Learners examine characters and plot and come up with an original title for the story.
3 Views 6 Downloads
- Write in sentence starters before making copies to support emerging writers
- Use this form with any story or book
- There isn't much space to write, and younger learners may need taller lines
- Learners will need to know basic information about plot and character before completing this page
- Includes questions that require pupils to think about more than simple plot; they must use higher-level thinking skills and some creativity