This Looking Back and Moving Forward—Least Squares Regression lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Let's all take a moment to review what we've learned. Scholars look back and reflect on their work from a unit on least squares regression. Reflection is important for teachers, too, which is why the instructional activity gives a chance to consider how the unit went and decide on next steps.
- Have pupils use the worksheets from prior lessons to go over the unit
- Give a quiz at the end of the lesson
- Resource assumes all previous lessons in the unit have been covered
- Provides questions for reflection
- No worksheets or activities for the class