This Los Días Festivos y las Celebraciones de España y América Latina activity & project also includes:
What do your language learners know about Spanish and Latin American holidays? Expand their knowledge with a group project that involves a written report and a presentation. The assignment sheet lists all of the specific details about what should be researched and included in the scrapbook as well as requirements for the class presentation.
- The tasks involved in the project are not complex, but require learners to create a solid overview of their assigned holiday
- The presentation format will give every pupil an introduction to the list of holidays
- Since the directions do not make it clear which language the report (written and spoken) should be done in, clarify when going over the project or edit the Word document
- Quinceañera is spelled incorrectly in the document; this is also an easy edit
- The resource mentions a group work rubric, but does not provide one