Make sure your pupils get their letters right with this cursive alphabet chart. The chart includes the cursive versions of all lowercase and uppercase letters. A small arrow is shown next to each letter to indicate where to begin writing and where to draw a second line if applicable.
- Provide this page for learners to keep in their binders or on their desks for reference
- Laminate the page, hand out dry erase markers, and have learners practice by tracing
- This is simply a reference page; there are no exercises provided
- Each letter is clearly written
- The alphabet is written on handwriting lines to show learners where certain parts should end and begin