This Macromolecules Jeopardy learning game also includes:
This game isn't playing around! Scholars test their macromolecule skills through an interactive Jeopardy-style activity. As point values increase, so does the rigor of the questions, which cover types of bonding and structure of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Access the online teacher reference page for tips and ideas
- Use the all or part of the resource as a quick quiz
- Create an answer key for the game before using it in class
- Great range of questions tests students' knowledge of biological molecules and basic chemistry principles
- The game is versatile and easy to use
- Slides contain a few spelling errors