This Main Idea and Supporting Details graphic organizer also includes:
- Reading Passage
- Join to access all included materials
What's the big idea? A short reading passage describes for learners how to identify the main idea of a passage and distinguish the details that support this idea. Templates for nonfiction or expository text, as well as fiction or narrative text, are included in the packet. The final template models for writers how to create an essay outline using information collect on other graphic organizers.
- Collect a series of grade-appropriate articles to use for direct instruction and guided practice
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Nine different templates are included in the packet
- No sample articles for direct instruction or guided practice are included in the packet