This Main Street Festival activity & project also includes:
Become a city engineer by designing a Main Street Festival! Learners use given dimensions to write a system of equations. Using the equations, they determine the dimensions of each booth.
16 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Ask pupils to first write the equations to represent the length and width; check their equations before they continue
- Use as a performance task assessment
- Required materials include graph paper and graphing calculators
- The real-life scenario gives learners an engaging example of system application
- Includes an answer key with possible solution methods