It makes sense to understand the human body! An informative presentation introduces the major senses, including the path sensory information follows, the evolution of each sense, and the function and structure of each part involved. It also includes senses animals use.
- Have students compare exteroreceptors and interoreceptors
- List other senses humans claim to have, i.e. ESP, intuition, etc.
- Lesson best fits when studying the body
- The 21st presentation in a series of 28
- Highlights vocabulary throughout to help learners absorb the information
- Provides detailed diagrams great for all types of learners
- Does not include a break or slide to check for attention