Begin the writing process with a well-though-out plan. Here, scholars document their ideas for a narrative story including characters, the setting, plot, conflict, resolution, and more!
1 Collection 48 Views 32 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Instruct pupils to attach their graphic organizer to their interactive writing notebooks or binders for easy access
- Assign the worksheet as homework to prepare learners for writing their first draft when they return to class
- Attach a separate sheet of paper in case class members need additional space to write their responses
- The page assumes class members have knowledge of the writing process and story elements
- Bold font separates guiding questions from other text