This Making Your Own Product Game—The Product Game lesson plan also includes:
It's time to increase the level of difficulty! After playing the product game in the first lesson of the series, learners now create their own game boards to complete the second installment of four. Learners create larger and larger game boards and increase the value of the factors.
- Differentiate by providing groups with different sizes of game boards to create
- Ask pupils to create a list of factors for number one through 15 or above
- Expects proficiency with multiplication facts to 10
- Includes assessment questions to use after the activity
- Provides a detailed teacher's guide as a reference