As part of a mat-making activity, weavers construct a loom, gather materials, create a mat, and research the history of weaving.
12 Views 13 Downloads
- Bring in samples of weavings made from different materials
- Materials needed to construct the looms will need to be purchased
- Considerable set-up time to construct the looms and gather the materials is required
- The packet includes a detailed materials list, illustrated directions for constructing the loom, and research topics
- The directions are designed for experienced weavers familiar with the terminology and concepts