This Math is Functional lesson plan also includes:
Just let the technology do it. Pupils develop a spreadsheet to graph linear equations. By creating an input/output table, learners are able to create a scatter plot and connect the points to graph a line. Scholars use textbook equations to develop the formula for the linear graphs.
- Provide a list of linear functions for students graph
- Individuals need to be familiar with using Excel
- Class members should have mastered graphing linear equations by hand
- The directions provide the steps to create one graph
- Includes links to general classroom accommodations to help with struggling learners
- The link to the activity at NCTM is no longer active