Get zapped into electrical engineering with a buzzer activity! Kids work together to design a circuit that will transfer electrical energy to sound energy with buzzers and batteries. Once they finish, they can use the buzzers in a fun trivia game about Morse code and electricity.
- Have small groups or pairs work on circuit designs, and compare the effectiveness of each circuit
- A great science fair submission
- Use Morse Code in other activities, both in science class and other subjects where applicable
- Doesn't come with lab worksheets for compiling data
- Provides a collaborative assessment at the end of the project
- Includes both detailed work and communication (Morse Code)