Statistics is a powerful branch of mathematics, and it is essential to have a solid understanding of the basics. The video gives a thorough explanation of the vocabulary related to the measures of central tendency. After defining the terms, the instructor applies the mathematics to an application problem.
- Use to teach the vocabulary related to measures of central tendency; have pupils complete a vocabulary graphic organizer as they watch the video
- Assign the video as homework; have learners complete practice problems in class
- Classroom must have Internet access to show the YouTube video
- Provides an example for each defined term
- Instructor talks quickly, which makes it difficult to record notes