Your learners will appreciate having this visual presentation that explains a very simple stair-step method to use when doing metric conversions. The plentiful, guided practice problems are set up nicely in the PowerPoint so as to completely prepare learners to do their independent practice in class or as homework.
- Use this PowerPoint to introduce and directly teach this method and have some fun with your learners by being the game host when you proceed through the guided practice problems
- An entertaining student could act as your game host if they were willing to learn the material ahead of time and practice with the PowerPoint
- A few mistakes in the presentation need to be edited and some sound effects could be added to jazz it up
- Very simple method for doing a metric conversion
- Visual presentation ups the fun and focus factors