This Microsoft Word: Headers and Footers lesson plan also includes:
From inserting page numbers and navigating between headers and footers of a Word document to understanding the basics of a template, guide learners through some of the most important skills needed for creating a document with Microsoft Word.
191 Views 116 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- As an extension assessment, have learners re-format their practice documents and then send them to you as an e-mail attachment
- Adapt this lesson to working with an online word processing platform, such as Google Docs
- Pupils should already be familiar with the word processing program, including beginning a new document, adding text, and saving work
- Very detailed instructional notes
- Includes sample letters in the resource's materials for practice (see included materials)