This Middle School Mathematics 4 assessment also includes:
Raise expectations in your classroom and assess learners through the provided performance tasks. Class members must apply concepts learned throughout the year, providing a good measurement of how well they understand the material. The assessment covers a variety of middle school concepts.
- Provide support and practice by using individual questions for openers
- Give learners a rubric as they work through the problems to communicate expectations
- Questions address a wide range of concepts; choose questions that are appropriate for your classroom needs
- Assessment questions encourage high-level analysis and application
- Includes a rubric in association with the answer key