This Model UN Procedures activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Without rules and regulations, there would be nothing but chaos. The seventh lesson of an eight-part series investigates the procedures of holding a Model United Nations meeting. Scholars research and understand the terminology and the format that keeps meetings running smoothly. Class members work in groups and finalize their understanding with a home group that listens to all voices equally.
- Preview the lesson by going over classroom or school handbook rules and regulations
- Extend the lesson by showing class the actual 141-page UN rules document
- Dictates group sizes of five students
- Provides a printable jigsaw chart
- Gives an answer key for teacher use