This Model UN Vocabulary activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What is a quorum? How about a bloc? Scholars research the various terms used by the Model United Nations format. The fifth lesson of an eight-part installment identifies the key terms and phrases. A crossword puzzle and identification activities help all to understand what it takes for the United Nations to function properly and understand one another.
- Project the activities and fill in as a class after students fill them out
- Pair individuals and assist those who struggle with reading
- Lesson duration varies based on use of the vocabulary activities
- Contains printable worksheets
- Includes teacher answer key for instructional use and easier grading