This Modeling the Water Cycle activities & project also includes:
You won't see fashion models in this demonstration — only a model of the water cycle. Learners observe a model of the water cycle made from ice cubes, water, and heat. They then record their observations and answer questions.
32 Views 41 Downloads CCSS: Designed NGSS: Adaptable
- Discuss different types of models, why they are used, and their importance
- Place learners in pairs to discuss their observations and answers to questions
- Have two or three models set up around the room so all learners can observe the demonstration up close
- Activity requires ice cubes, water, lamp, plastic shoe box, and clay
- Setup is simple, so you won't need much prep time