This Modern Periodic Table presentation also includes:
Searching for a presentation with the most current information to understand properties of metals? A colorfully designed and easy-to-interpret slideshow presentation prompts pupils to move from one slide to the next as they learn about metals, nonmetals, and metalloids.
- Allow the class to work in pairs or groups and create a giant periodic table from colorful index cards for display on the wall
- Research the use of metals and metalloids for disease treatment and emerging scientific research, and have learners present their findings
- It will be helpful to also show videos related to the Periodic Table during this lesson to ensure the class understands the material being conveyed
- Contains simple ways to remember elements and their respective locations on the periodic table
- Slides are descriptive and colorful, capturing the attention of individuals
- Does not contain assessment questions to ensure acquisition of content