Start the school year off with an art project that will help everyone learn each other's names! Individuals color in the squares on this template with the goal of writing their names and creating unique mosaic designs.
1 Collection 49 Views 27 Downloads
- Use this back-to-school printable on the first day or two of school and have kids share their work with a partner so that they can learn at least one other student's name
- Create a model with your own name that pupils can use for reference
- As an extension, the resource suggests providing small squares of paper for kids to glue onto their grids; while this might produce a nice effect, it could also be time-consuming to prepare and clean up
- Includes links to images of mosaics that learners can use for inspiration
- Instructions and a printable template are provided