What's the most common type of problem assessed on the AP® Calculus exam? Why motion, of course. A curriculum module for AP® Calculus provides suggestions on instruction for position, velocity, and acceleration problems. It encourages instructors to revisit the topic throughout the year as pupils incorporate new knowledge and skills.
- Use the worksheets as part of a review
- Learners should be familiar with first and second derivatives, as well as integration
- Scholars must be comfortable with numerical, graphical, and analytic representations
- Includes kinesthetic activities
- Provides worksheets and a list of relevant AP® questions