What room do you like best and why? Ask your learners to tap into their senses to describe their favorite room and why is it so appealing to them.
26 Views 12 Downloads
- Use this during a unit on favorite things or the five senses
- Provide a word bank of descriptive words to more fully support learners
- Teach your class about adjectives when working on this assignment
- The prompt is very open; kids are asked to write about their favorite room, not their favorite room in their home or at school
- A graphic organizer is provided on the page to help learners brainstorm for their descriptions
- There isn't much space for kids to write their draft; provide separate sheets of paper with handwriting lines to more fully support learners