This resource also includes:
Celebrate one of children's favorite holidays with this fun printable book. Utilizing a simple, repeated sentence structure and supported with fun illustrations, this resource engages young learners in reading about different kinds of Halloween costumes.
- Use this resource as a model for creating a classroom book using pictures of your own students in their halloween costumes
- As a language arts learning center allow children to practice reading the book with a partner
- Send children home with a copy of the book so they can practice reading it with their family members
- Note that the costumes included in the book are two and three syllable words, though students should be able to use the included pictures as support
- Two additional templates are provided that allow children to either fill in the text or create the illustrations for the book
- A list of step-by-step instructions is provided for assembling the mini-book