This My Graph Is...—Least Squares Regression lesson plan also includes:
Scholars' choice! An installment of a math unit has young mathematicians research their own bivariate data sets. Using skills from a previous lesson plan, they interpret linear regression lines for their data.
3 Views 4 Downloads
- If possible, have scholars research data sets for homework
- Create a space for pupils to showcase their work
- Learners must be familiar with linear regression
- Lists some questions to use during discussion
- Provides suggestions for assessment