During the chaotic end-of-year time period, don't forget to stop and reflect. Here is a worksheet that guides your scholars to think back on fond memories and unforgettable learning moments; not just from this year, but all the years leading up to this point.
- Display old yearbooks for class members to browse and reminisce on past events
- Invite scholars to bring in favorite projects, reports, pictures, etc., from previous grade levels to share with peers and discuss their importance
- Copies are required for all participants
- Worksheet's objective is clear and to the point
- The timeline is printed vertically for easier writing and reading on letter-sized paper
- Space to write is rather small which may be challenging for writers with large print