Begin a narrative writing assignment with this prewriting activity. Writers record details bout where their story will take place, what it is about, and how it will end.
9 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- When the worksheet is complete, ask pairs to share their ideas with a partner to share their ideas and to provide constructive criticism
- To give authors an example, read a narrative book aloud and then review its setting, main idea, key details, and ending
- Copies are required for all individuals taking part in the writing workshop
- Scholars should be familiar with the narrative writing process
- Plenty of space is provided to record details