Begin a narrative writing assignment with this prewriting activity. Writers record details bout where their story will take place, what it is about, and how it will end.
10 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- When the worksheet is complete, ask pairs to share their ideas with a partner to share their ideas and to provide constructive criticism
- To give authors an example, read a narrative book aloud and then review its setting, main idea, key details, and ending
- Copies are required for all individuals taking part in the writing workshop
- Scholars should be familiar with the narrative writing process
- Plenty of space is provided to record details